With all these, eggcelent ideas, there’s no eggs-cuses for not starting a digital fundraising campaign with InvestMyCommunity.
At InvestMyCommunity, we’ve thought of a few Easter fundraising
ideas to get you cracking. (Will these puns ever end?)
- Bunny Run. A sponsored Easter run, scoot, walk or hop around your town for that all important eggercise while raising money for your organisation. You can dress up as a bunny (or even an egg – just don’t run in a chocolate egg as it may melt!).
- An Easter Sponsored Read-a-thon. Read your favourite Harry Potter, Jeff Kinney or Roald Dahl within a certain time period or pay a ‘penalty’. Read through the night and make the story fit the mood for extra fun and creativity.
- “Chick Out Those Outfits”. A remote fashion show amongst friends to show off their latest Spring/Summer outfits with the best ones winning a prize.
- “Bunny Dance Hop”.
Bust a bunny move with all your remote dancer dressed in home made
costumes. The best movers win prizes. Charge a little money on our
platform for participants to enter.
- Feast on Easter Pizza Cook-Off. Bake your own pizza or other baked goods (cakes, cookies, etc) and host a competition to find the best bakers and most creative decorators.
- Easter Egg Toss. An egg is thrown between 2 people, the distance between them increasing each time a successful catch is made. The winner is the longest completed throw without the egg being broken or dropped. This could be a great focal point for a special Easter event (fancy dress would add to the fun!) or just as a simple fundraiser alongside something else.
- Virtual Easter Egg Hunt (see below). You might also like to get your fundraisers to enter our competition. The organisation that sets up a campaign and is the first to spot all the eggs in the picture will receive fee free fundraising on the first £5,000 they raise in their campaign*.
Competition prize draw: We still have a few yolks left, can you find them?
Clue: Easter eggs in baskets don’t count.