Find out more on Wednesday 17th March 4:00pm GMT
Whether you’re looking to fundraise for your school, your church, your sports club or are a local charity, there’s a right way and a wrong way to fundraise online.
Join Chris Rose, Chief Executive Officer of GoodHub, for a live webchat sharing his thoughts and best practices on “Everything you need to know about fundraising online“. As founder of the platform, he’s helped hundreds of organisations design, implement and make a success of their fundraising drives.
Mark the date in your calendars:
Wednesday 17th March 4:00pm GMT
By joining this highly interactive chat with Chris and our Chief Marketing Officer you can expect to learn:
- What you need to be successful with your digital fundraising campaign
- How to set up a campaign that has the desired impact and reach
- Claiming Gift Aid to increase your donations by 25%
- Ways to maximise funds raised
- Tips and tricks to make your campaigns even more successful
We hope that you will join us on this eventful day for what should prove to be a highly informative and engaging session!